Oma Rāpeti Fee Schedule
Short Day 6.5 hrs either 8.30am - 3pm or 9am - 3.30pm
Full Day7am - 6pm
AM 7.30am - 12.30pm
PM 12.45pm - 5.45pm
Short Day6.5 hrs either 8.30am - 3pm or 9am - 3.30pm
1. Hours of Operation: 7:00am to 6:00pm.
2. The Centre is closed for weekends and statutory holidays.
3. Payment of Fees: Fees are to be paid one week in advance. Late payment will attract a 10% penalty after 7days. Any extra costs incurred on the collection of fees is payable by the parent. Failure to pay fees may result in the loss of your child’s place at the centre.
4. 20 Hours ECE: Funded by the Ministry of Education, this is available to 3- to 5-year-olds only, up to 6 hours per day, to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
5. Optional Charge: Food and Resources Allowance: For the hours of care that are fully attested under 20 Hours ECE there is an Optional Charge of $1 per attested hour. The optional charge is for morning tea/afternoon tea and online portfolios. (Refer to the Optional Charges section of the Enrolment Agreement).
6. Meals: Fees include Breakfast 7:00-8am; Morning and Afternoon Tea; Lunch; and Late Snack after 5:00pm. Lunch is included for full day & short-day enrolments and Under 2 morning session enrolments.
7. Nappies: Nappies, formula and bottles are to be provided by the parents / whanau
8. WINZ Childcare Subsidy: You may be eligible for support towards the costs of childcare. Visit www.workandincome.govt.nz or check with Centre Manager for more information. Reviewed October 2019
9. Attendance and Absences: Fees are still charged when your child is away from the centre due to illness, statutory holidays, and holidays. If your child is absent due to illness or holidays, please make sure that you advise the centre. The time of your arrival and departure must be logged in using the tablets at reception. In an emergency the tablets are used to ensure all the children are accounted for. If your child has a pattern of absence, Oma Rapeti will require you to sign a reconfirmation of enrolment form to maintain your booked hours. If the frequent absence pattern continues across three months consecutively, a permanently booked space may be cancelled if no other arrangements have been approved by the Centre Manager.
10. Change of Hours & Withdrawal: 2 weeks’ notice in writing via email or letter must be given to the Centre Manager if you are planning to make any changes to your child’s enrolment or withdraw your child from the centre.
11. Late Pick-Up Fee: If your child is not picked up at the specified end time of their enrolment, a late pick-up fee of $15 for the first 10 minutes, then $1.00 every minute thereafter will be charged.
12. Holidays: Children who have been enrolled at the centre for a minimum of three months are entitled to a maximum of three weeks holiday discount per year (15 days maximum), pro-rata dependent on the days and weeks of attendance within the holiday year. The number of holidays will be calculated from the date of enrolment at a rate of 50% of the regular parent portion of weekly fees, calculated after deduction of any discounts or subsidies. The holiday year runs from 1 January to 31 December of the same year and unused days are not able to be carried over to the following year. Holiday days are not redeemable for cash. A notice period of two weeks via email or letter is required prior to the first day of the holiday. We reserve the right to charge full fees in the event of the notice period not being provided. If your child is absent and they have used all their entitled holiday allocation the full fee will be charged to hold their place at the centre.
13. Sibling Discount: Where two or more children with the same legal guardian attend the centre, the older child(ren) will be eligible for a 10% discount. The sibling discount is applied to the net fee payable by the parent.
14. Emergency closures: We are required by the Ministry of Education to close the centre in certain circumstances, i.e., natural disaster, and must evacuate the premises within two hours of such as event. In the event of an emergency closure of the centre you will be required to collect your child from the centre.
Privacy Act/ Terms & Conditions
Enrolment at this centre confirms your acceptance of the terms and conditions. The terms and conditions contained herein are not exhaustive. Any contents in the Fee schedule may be reviewed from time to time. Where possible at least two weeks’ notice of any change will be given. The centre reserves the right to add, amend, clarify, or delete terms, conditions, or policies by issuing or posting notices or newsletters on the centre notice board.
1 Pratt Street, Freemans Bay, AucklandPhone 09 376 firstname.lastname@example.org
371 Main Road, Kumeu, AucklandPhone 09 213 email@example.com
Copyright © 2023 - dashboard